Type: AC DC Power Adapter
Cable Length: 210cm/82.67inch
Barrel Plug Diameter: Compatible with 5.5mm/2.5mm.
Output Current: 5A 91.5 119
Application: For LED Strips, Wireless Routers, DSL Modems, Network Hubs, Switch, Security Cameras
Net weight:296 g
Package weight:326 g
Input: 100-220V ~ 1A 50-60Hz
Output: 12V – 5A 60W MAX.
Part Number: 4019611A
Includes power cord
Country Of Origin: China
12V 5A AC DC Power Adapter (5.5mm 2.5mm)
12V 5A AC DC Power Adapter with male (5.5mm 2.5mm) plug pin connector. AC to DC adapters is used with electrical devices that require power. But does not contain internal components to derive the required voltage and power from the main power. That’s why an external power supply is required to fulfill the voltage and power demand. Our high-quality adapters are built for these purposes. This is a 12V 5A adapter built from high precision and advanced technology. The 5.5mm x 2.5mm male plug pin is also compatible with a universal female connector. The total length of the adapter is approximately 2.25 meters. It has over-current, overload, and short-circuit protection features. The body of the adapter is manufactured from hard ABS plastic material. Moreover, It has excellent heat resistance properties.
- High quality and low price AC to DC adapter
- It has over current, overload, and short circuit protection.
- Advance technology
- Hard ABS plastic material body
- Also the total length of the adapter is 2.25 meters approximately
- High-quality adapter with the latest and advanced technology
- Input voltage : 100V to 265V AC
- Output voltage: 12V
- Power rating: 5A
- Max. frequency range: 50 to 60 Hz
- The total length of the adapter: 2.25 meters
- Over-current, overload, and short-circuit protection
Usage Instructions of AC DC Power Adapter
- Usage using an adapter match the technical specifications of your laptop model.
- Connect the power cord to the adapter tightly, the loose connection may damage the adapter
- Avoid putting the adapter to the mains in case the laptop is switched off safety precautions
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Avoid putting the adapter in a hot or wet place
- Avoid touching the adapter while using it, as it is normal to get mid-warm while charging
- In case the adapter is not functioning, do not dismantle it yourself.