- Use any CAT-5/Cat-6 cable to power a device remotely.Use existing power supplies,any voltage up to 48V.Determine the distance using our on line distance calculator.
- The 2.1mm x5.5mm DC jack and plug allow power to be sent on the CAT-5 and split out again at the remote end.
- If you are powering a 5V device like a camera, then see our 5V splitter/converter will solve distance problems up to 328ft.
- This Power over Ethernet injector allows you to power devices remotely and eliminates the need for 110VAC transformers at the far end.
- Since standard Ethernet needs only 2 of the 4 pairs in a CAT-5 cable,2 pairs are unused. Passive POE uses pins 4/5 for plus power,and 7/8 for ground.
- We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others.
- Cable length:17.5cm
- Net weight:65g
- 1X Female RJ45 connector to 2.1mm x 5.5mm female jack
- 1X Female RJ45 connector to 2.1mm x 5.5mm power plug